Topic: Estimated Arrival?

Since I don't have a tracking #, I was curious as to what was other people's experience in wait time for their packages? Assuming you paid for first class and live on the west coast of the United States.

Re: Estimated Arrival?

I've had people get things in as little as 3 days in the US from Finland with first class shipping. Usually takes about a week from shipping though.

(Also, depending on when you ordered, I ran out of shipping supplies last weekend and just got a new delivery yesterday, so nothing went out this week. All orders are out the door as of today though.)

Wonderful! I was just curious, was all. Made an order on the 6th and just recently on the 12th and I was calculating in my head when I could soonest have a game goin'.

this was really cool

Should I have received my copy of Doom-Cave of the Crystal Headed Children by now?

Crunk Posby wrote:

Should I have received my copy of Doom-Cave of the Crystal Headed Children by now?

Some US people got theirs late last week, so it looks like they were taking their sweet time getting there but they're starting to arrive. I guess this is the week for it *crosses fingers*.

Any idea how long 3rd class economy takes to get something to USA?  Given the holidays, I expect some delay, but am eager and envious of my buddy who already got his. 

Daren probably wasn't such a cheap bastard about shipping, though.

My shipment took about 10 days.

No sooner do I start wondering and lo!

As it turned out, with the holiday mail crush, it took 20 days. 

And I have got to say, Red and Pleasant Land is gorgeous!  My hat's off to Jim and Zak.

Last edited by frijoles_jr (2015-01-10 02:13:27)

And now I begin to worry if mine might have disappeared in the mail. Ordered 5 books on the 12th... of December... I figured it might take a while but it's been over a month. Next time I'll know better than to go for the cheap shipping and actually get a tracking number!

Still hopeful though, my group and I can't wait to dig into Lotfp for the first time.

darklingtwin wrote:

And now I begin to worry if mine might have disappeared in the mail. Ordered 5 books on the 12th... of December... I figured it might take a while but it's been over a month. Next time I'll know better than to go for the cheap shipping and actually get a tracking number!

Still hopeful though, my group and I can't wait to dig into Lotfp for the first time.

Orders took awhile to get out the door: http://lotfp.blogspot.fi/2014/12/when-d … -ship.html

But if you're in France or Spain, there seems to be an issue with things reaching their destinations in a timely manner. I'm going to have a talk with the post office tomorrow to see if there is a larger problem going on, and we'll go from there...

And it figures that as soon as I post something here the package shows up at my house!

Now I just need to get my group together this weekend and run them through their paces. Looking forward to it! smile

darklingtwin wrote:

Quick Draw
And it figures that as soon as I post something here the package shows up at my house! 
Now I just need to get my group together this weekend and run them through their paces. Looking forward to it! smile

Where has your team gone, I'm really eagerly waiting for my order

Last edited by polinkuer12 (2024-03-25 10:48:54)