Topic: Where's the Deluxe Edition? -_-*

I respect the artistic choice of having the silver standard in LotFP starting with the Grindhouse Edition and all, but I use gold for my games and ever since my old computer died I lost the PDF free copy of the Deluxe Edition. Today I was going to print out the Deluxe price sheets to fold into my Grindhouse box only to find out it's no longer in the web site and can't be found anywhere.

Yeah, I know the Grindhouse book says to translate 1 silver to 1 gold but as soon as you get into coppers and all that, it no longer holds properly. I kind of wanted access to the gold standard prices.

Anyone know where I can find myself a copy of the Deluxe Edition at this point?

Re: Where's the Deluxe Edition? -_-*

I don't know of anywhere to get the Deluxe Edition anymore (aside from occasionally Noble Knight Games), but I still have my copy, and while I wont distribute the whole thing without permission from James, I figured it'd be OK to cut out the price lists and share them for ya.

Link to it on my google drive here.

Re: Where's the Deluxe Edition? -_-*

Yuritau wrote:

I don't know of anywhere to get the Deluxe Edition anymore (aside from occasionally Noble Knight Games), but I still have my copy, and while I wont distribute the whole thing without permission from James, I figured it'd be OK to cut out the price lists and share them for ya.

Link to it on my google drive here.

Thank you very much! smile

To me LotFP just is the book where I find it the easiest to find stuff in. I'm not sure why that is.