Topic: An idea for a very occasional fanzine

Hi all,

I've been bandying this about for a little while about how to help get the word out about LotFP.
In the past I did a fanzine for Savage Worlds called Shark Bytes, and I wondered if I could do something like that again.

I've talked with James about doing something like and it wouldn't conflict with Green Devil Face.

Instead it would be a more informal PDF 'zine for getting our ideas out there. I have two things of my own (a map of possible locations for various LotFP products on an earth map) and my "Classless LotFP"
If anyone would like to contribute (house rules, new races, classes, adventures, rules) I'd be glad to include them.
This is vanity only so I can't pay, but I can format it to look somewhat decent!

The first thing I need is a name...

Re: An idea for a very occasional fanzine

Sounds awesome! I'd be interested in reading it for sure.

Re: An idea for a very occasional fanzine

Upon further reflection, I think this will just be too much for me. That being said, I did look around and saw a nice 'zine called The Undercroft http://whatwouldconando.blogspot.co.uk/ … oft-1.html where I can send my ideas and hope they get published!
It sounds like he has a little bit of a backlog now, but I'm hopeful for the future.