Topic: a small Carcosa supplement

What Went Wrong

Re: a small Carcosa supplement

"Whaddya Mean I’m Playing a Chick? (d20)"

"Can She At Least Be A Lesbian? (d100)"

Inspired, man. Inspired. A worthwhile supplement to any game.

Fucking brilliant.

「天朝大國」, 很有意思: http://celestialempire.blogspot.com

Well if no one else has the guts to do it, I do...

Charisma: 16
Constitution: 9
Dexterity: 9
Intelligence: 9
Strength: 8
Wisdom: 7

Color: I am a honky from another dimension.

Sex: I'm a dude.

Sex?: I'm into dudes. sad

Tech Level: I'm a toga wearing Greco-Roman type. I've got a shortsword, a shield, and a helmet that looks like it's wearing a mohawk, all bronze.

Other Stuff: I also own a small sphere (2" diameter) made of a hard translucent substance, origin unknown.

Weird Background: I'm an excellent dino-rider.

Alignment: Chaotic

Class: Sorcerer

"Why the fuck am I a sorcerer?"
Why? Fuck you, that's why.

Here's what my Google+ buddies came up with:

I ended up with a superattractive (Cha 15, Con 15) Brown lesbian kinkster cavewoman with a net and a minor psychic power.

I'm a tough cave dwelling sorcerous yellow chick into ladies, chaotic, and kick ass at riding dinosaurs. I own a club, a stankass panther pelt, and have a small bag filled w/ white sand that gets put into various orifices during unspeakable rituals to the outer gods

Orange Greg has a mangina, lives in a cave with a bunch of rocks, and has some awesome tattoos.

Greco-Roman deep ull Ulfire dude who is into something kinky. I am usurping the law of the table however, because on my reroll to find out the preferred target of my perversions, I rolled 00 (which is above 80 if my maths are accurate) and that is too good to ignore - my priapic peculiarities extend to all beings! Bronze short sword, shield, and badass mohawk helmet and a bunch of witchroot - you know you want some!

Cherry Red..person..who is well endowed with an impressive set of tesseract's in zis nether region if you know what I mean wink (I hope you do cause I don't), who is into the ladies (poor them). And ze's good at finding the ladies, ze's an excellent tracker. And while zis clan may not have invented rocks, ze did find this nifty clay jar labelled "death maggots".

Str 10, Int 11, Wis 10, Dex 11, Con 13, Cha 17... okay.
82: lily fucking white
14: dude
42: bi
... holy shit, am I David Bowie?
7: toga-wearer
9: stoner 'shrooms
8: hear voices
gonna have to go with the chaotic sorcerer, because I'm David Fucking Bowie