Topic: Mistress of light and life

I have written a villain that I could use some help with, any suggestions are welcome.

Her name is Gwen, mistress of light and life.

She lived with just her father, having never known her mother. He was a perv and would sleep with any lady who would let him. When she was 12 he started to sleep with her. She thought it was how people show they loved each other. She was jealous of the other ladies and wanted her father's love all to herself. She naturally knew magic and would punish the ladies with it. Some she would blind, some she would sicken and the few that would return she would kill.

She eventually made a spell she called "life" it would give the appearance of immortality. The recipient can take damage but heals one D6 each round on a roll of one it heals nothing. The person's whole consciousness is in one part of their body. If that part is separated from their body it will take no damage. If someone holds that body part they will heal the one D6.

Gwen cast the spell on her father. But one day to punish him for looking at another she cut out his eyes. His body immediately crumpled to the floor. His mind was in the left eye. She now wears it as a necklace. He doesn't need to blink but he can still look around. Whenever he can he looks at a pretty lady as it is the only way he can get revenge on her. Whenever he does this she will attack the lady.

Gwen also has a group of male beardless human followers. They wear black leather pants but no shirts. Some of them are missing limbs, these are the ones which have had life cast on them. Gwen is trying to find the limbs with minds in them to sew them together into a suit for her father. She has several pieces stitched together already. This suit can move by itself but sometimes seems to disagree with itself.

They live in a mansion the Gwen took when she became powerful. It is filled with paintings and sculptures of her father. One way to defeat Gwen is to take the form of her father. She will follow any order from her father and except any beating from him, even to the point of death.

In the nearby town most of the women are blind and many of the young attractive men have been taken by Gwen. A few local clerics and sorcerers have figured out a way to dispel life. A sorcerer has to bathe the body part in water while chanting arcane nonsense and a cleric turns the bathwater into holy water.

I need help with Gwen's level, last name and her father's name. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you smile

Gwen is based off of "take me to church" by Hozier. Please listen to it, hopefully you hear the same things I do.

Re: Mistress of light and life

It sounds like you are saying that she did not learn magic like a wizard but instead has inherent spell-like abilities. If that's the case then you don't need to worry about her level as a wizard. She could be 0-level NPC. You could say that her mother was a fairy queen and she inherited the inherent abilities that mimic spells. You just need to figure out what abilities she has. If she can use them at will then that makes her a remarkably powerful character.