3rd Party Support
This is a list of publications compatible with Lamentations of the Flame Princess. These have all been published independently, and LotFP officially takes no responsibility for the quality of the publications nor the character of their publishers. You are encouraged to investigate before purchasing. Unofficially though, it's cool.
- Bloodsoaked Boudoir of Velkis the Vile PDF
- Deep Carbon Observatory Print PDF
- Examples of the Dark Arts PDF
- Examples of the Dark Arts Vol. 2 PDF
- Flickpig PDF
- Kiss of the Frog God Print PDF
- Lusus Naturae PDF
- Obscene Serpent Religion Print PDF
- The Quickly Equipped MurderHobo PDF
- Smile with Us, Friend... PDF
- Something Stinks in Stilton Print PDF
- The Stygian Garden of Abelia Prem Print PDF
- The Undercroft #1 Print PDF
- The Undercroft #2 Print PDF
- The Undercroft #3 Print PDF
- The Undercroft #4 Print PDF
- The Undercroft #5 Print PDF
- The Undercroft #6 Print PDF
- The Undercroft #7 Print PDF
- The Undercroft #9 Print PDF
- Vacant Ritual Assembly #1 Print PDF
- Vacant Ritual Assembly #2 Print PDF
- Vacant Ritual Assembly #3 Print PDF
- Vacant Ritual Assembly #4 Print PDF
- Vacant Ritual Assembly #5 Print PDF
If you would like to publish your own LotFP-compatible material, you must follow the terms of the LotFP Compatibility license.
LotFP Compatibility License Terms 1.4
This license allows non-affiliated “third party” publishers to release free or commercial publications for use with, and declaring compatibility with, LotFP Weird Fantasy Role-Playing. You do not have to pay a licensing fee nor submit your product for review prior to publication.
- Your product must comply with all applicable trademark and copyright laws. LotFP is not responsible for any infringement claims against your product.
- The title of the work may not contain “Lamentations of the Flame Princess,” “LotFP,” nor have a three word product name beginning with “Death” and ending with “Doom.”
- The compatibility statement/logo must be smaller than your product's title and your company's logo.
- Your product must not in any other way give the impression that it is an official LotFP release.
- In your legal text, and on the website you promote the work, you must include the following: “This product is an independent production by [Your Company Name] and is not affiliated with Lamentations of the Flame Princess. Lamentations of the Flame Princess is a registered trademark owned by James Edward Raggi IV.”
- You must submit one copy of your product, in every format it is published, to LotFP after publication.
Compatibility Logos (Optional)